Big of the Year is an exceptional event that has paid tribute for the past 18 years to the organization’s Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers for their extraordinary devotion to mentoring.
Thank you to all who participated and supported the annual Big of the Year event and inaugural Leadership Forum on Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
Stay tuned for details regarding the 2018 event and reach out now for ways to get involved.
- Where The Westin Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210, United States
- When Tuesday, May 02, 2017 | 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Details Prior to a world-class networking reception, auction and awards presentation, attendees joined us for two riveting panel discussions: Leadership in Today's Changing Industry: The View Through the Lens of the Independent Broker Dealer and The View Through the Lens of the Financial Product Providers.
- Chair: Bill Dwyer, Entrepreneur
- Vice Chair: Mark Coneeny, Putnam Investments
- Vice Chair: Eileen Rocha-Norton, LPL Financial
- David Abraham, LPL Financial
- David Bergers, LPL Financial
- Jim Blakeslee, Capital Wealth Planning, LLC
- Tom Coffey, Tocqueville Asset Management
- Brad Cornell, LPL Financial
- Stephen DiMaio, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
- Beth Favaloro, Putnam Investments
- Rich Holmes, LPL Financial
- Caroline Holt, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Stephen Honig, Esq., Duane Morris LLP
- Jay Jackson, Cetera Financial Group
- Michelle Kohl, Lit Boutique
- Mary Kralis Hoppe, PIMCO Investments
- Liam Pisano, LearnLaunch
- Kathy Spinella, John Hancock Investments
The Westin Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210, United States | 425 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210Get Directions
Dress: Business attire.
4-6pm: Leadership in a Changing Industry featuring two conversations
i. The View Through the Lens of the Independent Broker
ii. The View Through the Lens of the Financial Product Provider
6-8pm: A dynamic dinner reception including auctions and awards gala, with a special presentation to our Big of the Year.