Support Our Team!
This year, we are lucky to have two AMAZING runners who just happen to both be BIGs! Check out their stories, and support their run here.
- When Monday, April 17, 2017 | -
We’re Getting Down at:
Run the 2017 Boston Marathon with the BBBSMB Team and you will receive:
- Custom BBBSMB singlet so your fans can spot you better on race day
- Fundraising and training tips
- An easy-to-use website to track your personal fundraising progress
- One-on-one support from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay to help you every step of the way with your fundraising efforts, social media promotion and event planning
Who can run on the BBBSMB Team?
Currently we do not have any charity bibs available. Any qualified/registered runners for 2017 Boston Marathon looking to make their marathon experience more meaningful by being a part of the team are encouraged to apply. Interested in running with us in 2018? E-mail email@example.com to be put on our 2018 Interested Runners List.
For the past 119 years, Boston has hosted one of the most prestigious marathons in the world. Of more than 130 charities supported through the John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay (BBBSMB) is honored to be given the opportunity to participate again. For over 10 years, the Big Brothers Big Sisters Team has run to fuel the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay mission of ensuring that every child has the support from caring adults that they need for healthy development and success in life.