Bowl For Kids’ Sake is Big Brothers Big Sisters’ signature fundraiser. Each year half a million people across the country come together to raise money for their local Big Brothers Big Sisters.
This year, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay is hosting a Bowl for Kids’ Sake: Hollywood Bowl Edition. Sign up with your Big or Little, family, friends or company, and raise money for a great cause! After your fundraising efforts, come as your favorite star or cast to celebrate your successes with us at Wonder Bowl in New Bedford on Saturday, April 8th. We’ll have prizes, raffles, pizza, cookies and most importantly, fun!
- Where Wonder Bowl, Hathaway Road, New Bedford, MA, USA
- When Sunday, April 07, 2019 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Your support matters. By supporting our event with your registration or corporate sponsorship, you can make a difference in a child’s life while showing your community just how much you care. Please contact Ann-Marie Ward at email@example.com with all inquiries and sponsorship or registration opportunities.
- A.D. Makepeace
- BayCoast Bank
- The Bill Ryan Home Selling Team
- Bristol County District Attorney
- Castelo Insurance Agency
- Alan & Simonne Coutinho
- Cynthia Capobianco, CPA
- Enos Home Medical
- Fisher College
- First Citizen's Federal Credit Union
- Lafrance Hospitality
- New Bedford Credit Union
- Rockland Trust
- Scenic Roots Lawn and Garden Center
- Sid Wainer
- St. Anne's Credit Union
- St. Anne's Hospital
- Superior Drywall
- Table 8
- W.B. Mason
On Sunday, April 29th Big Brothers Big Sisters will be hosting its 14th Bowl For Kids’ Sake fun(d)raising event at Wonder Bowl in New Bedford, Massachusetts from 1:00pm-3:00pm, and you are once again invited to take part!
Your participation this year will put us well on our way to striking our $20,000 goal. As a designated 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Big Brothers Big Sisters depends on fundraising to support its mission to help children in under-resourced families thrive by proving transformational, one to one professionally supported relationships with caring adult mentors.
King Pin: $2,500
• 3 Teams of Bowlers, shoes & bowling fee (15 bowlers)
• Food for all 15 teammates
• Logo on the Board and Three Lane Sponsorships
• Early admission for warm up
• 15 “Fan” tickets (bring along friends and or employees to enjoy food and cheer you on!)
• Your company name and logo will HEADLINE ALL print, digital, and media promotion up to and on the day of the event.
• 2 Teams of Bowlers, shoes & bowling fee (10 bowlers)
• Food for all 10 teammates
• Logo on the Board and Two Lane Sponsorships
• Early admission for warm up
• 10 “Fan” tickets (bring along friends and or employees to enjoy food and cheer you on!)
• Your company logo on print, digital, and media promotion up to and on the day of the event.
Company Team, Lane and Little : $650
Company Team includes 5 employees to bowl. Meals and all associated fees (shoes and lane) are included. Your sponsorship will be advertised the day of the event. You will, of course, bowl in your Lane, with your company’s name and/or logo prominently featured. This level also sponsors a little to bowl that day for free! This is a terrific team-building event for a great cause!
Company Team: $500
Company Team includes 5 employees to bowl. Meals and all associated fees (shoes and lane) are included. Your sponsorship will be advertised the day of the event. This is a terrific team-building event for a great cause!
Lane and a Little: $125
Buy a Lane and sponsor a Little to Bowl. Have your business name and logo proudly displayed on the flat screens.
Lane Sponsor: $100
Buy a lane and have your business name and logo proudly displayed on the flat screens.
Download Sponsorship Form HERE.
For more than 60 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay has worked to ensure that every child has the support from caring adults that they need for healthy development and success in life. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay makes meaningful, monitored matches between adults volunteers (“Bigs”) and children (“Littles”), ages 7 through high school graduation, in communities across Massachusetts Bay. We develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives of young people. Our mission is to provide children who lack positive adult role models with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships with caring, responsible adults that change their lives for the better, forever.
For more information about our programs and our organization, please visit www.massbaybigs.org or call 617-542-9090.