For the 19th year, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay (BBBSMB) is teaming up with the Rodman Ride for Kids for a bike riding event on Saturday, September 21, 2019 in Foxboro, MA. In 2017, we had an incredible team that raised over $75,000 and this year we’re hoping to raise even more! 100% of all proceeds raised, plus an additional 3% matched by the ride, go back to supporting our mission of matching more deserving kids with a Big of their very own!
Pre-register today to save your spot on our 2019 team! Set a solo or team goal, kick-start your fundraising, and start training for the ride!
To register or for questions, please contact Julie Giragosian at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-956-0226.
- Where Foxborough, MA, United States
- When Saturday, September 21, 2019 | -
- Details Help fuel Big and Little Matches by riding 25 or 50 miles for Team Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay in the Rodman Ride for Kids!
We’re Getting Down at:Get Directions
All fitness and ability levels are welcome. We can’t do it without YOU, so here are a few fun reasons why you will want to join us.
All riders receive:
- An official ride team jersey
- Raffle and prize incentives!
- An easy-to-use website to share your story and track your personal fundraising progress
- The Big Brothers Big Sisters team who will help you every step of the way with your fundraising efforts!
- A complimentary BBQ with free beer at the finish line for you and your family and friends
Since its inception in 1991, the Ride For Kids has raised over $108 million to help at-risk children in Massachusetts. The Rodman Ride For Kids is an umbrella matching gift charity raising funds for youth-focused social service organizations that support at-risk children in Massachusetts. The Ride is the #1 single-day athletic fundraiser in the United States that serves as a catalyst by providing child welfare charities an opportunity to raise funds through this event. The expenses associated with the Ride for Kids are all underwritten by Rodman Ford. This means that when you donate to the Ride for Kids, 100% of your donation will directly benefit at-risk kids, specifically Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay!
Interested in riding or creating a team? Contact Julie Giragosian at email@example.com or 617-956-0226, for more information.